Founder and President of Soccer Is Everything, Sean Fleming is one of the most successful youth soccer coaches in Canadian history. He has a wealth of experience in dealing with elite, competitive and recreational soccer enthusiasts. He is one of the original members of the CSA Long Term Player Development (LTPD) Committee and has an intimate knowledge of development of athletes of all ages.
A former educator who has been nominated provincially and nationally for excellence in teaching, Sean has a knack for making drills easily understandable for players of all ages and abilities. Sean has extensive experience coaching male and female players across all age levels, Grassroots to Youth International.
- served as a staff coach with Canada Soccer from 1996 to 2016
- served on Canada’s coaching staff at the 2003 CONCACAF Under-17 Qualification Tournament.
- Team Canada Head Coach at the 2005, 2009, 2011, & 2013 CONCACAF U-17 CONCACAF Championships including 2nd place in 2011.
- served on Canada’s coaching staff at the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- Team Canada Head Coach at the FIFA U-17 2011 & 2013 World Cups and ONLY National coach to qualify for 2 World Cups.
“It has been an honour to represent Canada all over the world and qualify for two consecutive Men’s World Cups, achieving Canada’s highest ever ranking. I now look forward to sharing my experience in coaching education and player development to grow our great game forward in Canada.”